Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My first time!!! (not that one-dirty mind!)

Well, I decided that I needed to do my own blog. Thanks to reading my sis-in-law's blog (and the one's of her sisters-hope you don't mind! Fun to read.), I have become motivated enough to do this. My only problem is finding a clever name. I can be witty, but not when I'm on the spot. So the challenge is to help me come up with a great name. First a few things about me that may help you in your quest.

1- I am a Prissy girl! Don't like to get dirty, sweat or dirt. Basically being outside!

2- I have 2 kids that I chase regularly.

3- I have the best job ever. I work for a dentist and have rockin' co-workers

4- I love music (except for country). I have to have music to function.

5- I LOVE pink bubblegum ice cream!

6- I love to shop (mainly online because being in Moab- not much of a choice).

7- I love The Office! How can you not love to be annoyed by Dwight?

8- Enjoy reading, but nothing that will educate me. I read for fun and relaxation.

9- I don't have a problem taking a dare. In fact, that has gotten me into trouble at times!

10- I love being a mom!

Okay-encourage people to help come up with a better name for this. My sis-in law who unknowingly started this (I want to be like her when I grow up), had a great one, but I can't remember it (sorry)!
The winner will get a prize (not sure what it will be, but isn't that half the fun?). Good Luck!!!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

How about 'Naughty Nesha,' or 'The Moabitess,' or 'Wanderings of the Moabitess,'

Unknown said...

I am excited to hear your stories, you always crack me up. I wish you were closer- but this will help. -Jill