Monday, October 13, 2008

Names changed to protect the innocent!!!

Okay-I guess before I do any more posts I should introduce the stars of the blog-the 2 main people you will hear about (well, besides me!). There will be several costars as well.

The first is the Diva-in-Training (also referred to as the D-i-T or simply Diva when I'm too lazy to type it out). The Diva is the 7 going on 17 year old that lives in the house. She is the first born, so I am saving for therapy rather than College. She is scary smart and growing up too fast.

The second is Fearless Boy (also referred to as FB when again I don't want to type the whole thing out). FB is exactly that-FEARLESS. Sometimes that freaks me out. I only had girls in my family, so having a boy throws me A LOT. He is 3 and hopefully he makes it to 4 without stitches or broken bones! So far, so good. My life would be a bit mundane without him and his antics.

Not sure what the Code Names will be for other family members. Sis-in-law 007 knows who she is (she better!!!) and without her I would never have done this. I have awesome family members from the spouse's side (and of course mine too!). I will come up with more names later to protect the identities of the innocent!!! ;)

The name of the blog is going to stay Nesha's Notes. Sis-in-law 007 suggested "Naughty Nesha". Thank you for that-you know me well, but this is not that kind of blog! The current name came from a bulletin board my Mom had made for me when I was younger. Thanks for the idea Mom!

2 comments:

Student Entrepreneur said...

Hey, do I get a name change:)

curlygirl said...

Of course!!! I don't intend on using anyone's real names. I have good stories about you! Don't want to say anything incriminating. I just need to come up with some good ones. Yours may be along the lines of heartbreaker!!! Tee, hee, hee!