Thursday, October 30, 2008

Photo tagged

Because there has been so much going on I have been slow the check the other blogs I read. Apparently I was tagged with the challenge to open my third picture folder and post the third picture in it. Well, I did and it was an evidence picture from the Hub's work camera. Didn't think that would be appropriate to post so I cheated and chose the 2nd folder third picture. Hope that's okay MommyBake (still haven't figured out your code name yet. It will come to me). So here it is...

Boys-Don't mess with the Diva-in-Training. She's kicking butt and taking names!!!

(These are air-soft guns by the way, so no one turns me in to DCFS!!)

3 comments:

Student Entrepreneur said...

Love the picture!! Is that a potty chair in the picture too? And please do come up with something different then mommybake - it is SO boring!!

curlygirl said...

Nope-Dena bought the kids (Brady and Ty)those cute chairs for Christmas. They sing songs and light up. By Fisher Price. It was his favorite.

Melissa Mess said...

Hee hee! I love it! You should keep this in a frame to show any future boyfriends!

Wish we were closer...Love ya!