Thursday, October 30, 2008

What is he thinking????

I was in the kitchen tonight after FB had his bath. I turned around and this is what I saw.......
.

You'd think I would know not to leave him unattended. He was pretty impressed with his creativity. I just laughed my butt off! He just makes my day.

I do wonder sometimes what I'm getting myself into with him. Fearless Boy is my baby and I love him more than anything (well, except the Diva-she ties with him on that!). He does freak me out sometimes though. He jumps off of EVERYTHING!!! Today he was showing me he can do bunny hops (what the hell are those?) on his bike. He was sooooo proud of himself. He does wheelies on his bike-they are getting bigger and more dangerous. He hauls butt everywhere on his bike! The boy has a need for speed and danger I'm finding out.

1 comment:

Melissa Mess said...

What a boy! Hopefully Kendall won't get any ideas by seeing the picture!