Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged!

10 years ago..
1- I had been married for 2 years.
2- I had lived in Moab for 2 years.
3- I wanted a baby!!!
4- I was working at Zions Bank as a teller.
5- Enjoying life BK (before kids!).


5 things on my To-Do list today-
1- Print timecards for payroll.
2- Put laundry away.
3- Get psyched for the parent/kid soccer game tonight! Should be interesting!
4- Make Diva-in-training finish her homework.
5- Carve my pumpkin. It has been gutted-just no face.

5 snacks I enjoy.
1-Pink bubblegum ice cream
2-Sesame Sticks
3-Peanut Butter M&M's
4-Dark Chocolate
5-Sugar Cookies

5 things I would do if I were a Millionaire
1-Pay everything off!
2-Buy a car.
3-Put money away for the kids' education. I'm still hoping Diva-in-training will go to College instead of working at Coyote Ugly.
4-Donate to a charity.
5-Go on a fun vacation with the whole family-immediate and extended.

5 places I've lived
1- Spanish Fork, UT
2- Rock Springs, WY
3- Spanish Fork, UT
4- Provo, UT
5- Moab, UT (man, I need to get out more!!)

5 jobs I've had
1- Taco Time
2- McDonald's
3- Smith's Deli
4- Trainer for Sears Teleservice
5- Bank Teller

Finally I did this. Sis-in-law 007 only tagged me 2 weeks ago! I tag anyone reading this who has a blog that hasn't done it yet.

No comments: